Easy chocolate and fudge tiffin recipe 🌺!
This is a nice and easy traybake to make if you just want to whip up a really quick, homemade sweet treat. They’re crispy, chewy and chocolatey and you could even swap out or add in any of your favourite ingredients to make these you’re own- go crazy! I think swapping these to white chocolate and adding in coconut would also be really really tasty.
- 100g golden syrup
- 150g unsalted butter
- 300g crushed chocolate digestive biscuits
- 100g fudge, chopped up small
- 120g bag chocolate buttons
- 2 1/2 heaped tbsp. cocoa powder
- 400g dairy milk chocolate
- Heat together the golden syrup and butter in a bowl and mix well until the mix is all combined.
- In a separate bowl mix together the crushed biscuits, fudge, chocolate buttons, and the cocoa powder. Then pour into the butter/syrup mix and combine all together.
- Pour into a lined 23.5 x 16cm baking tin and place into the fridge to chill for a couple hours.
- Melt the chocolate over a pan of boiling water, pour over the tiffin base then chill in the fridge again for another couple hours.
- Optional: decorate with pink fondant flowers and tiny squares of fudge 🌺🌺🌺.
Charlotte x x x